Vail Electronics on Twitter

@ted_sprague

Twitter Updates
  • Tweets for the current user name are unavailable. Please check the user name and try again.
 Vail Electronics News    
By Vail Electronics on 10/1/2010 12:19 PM
Ted Sprague, Sales Manager and System Designer with Vail Electronics recently attended CEDIA EXPO in Atlanta, Georgia. CEDIA is the "Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association, and their annual EXPO is the premier tradeshow in the residential electronic systems industry.
By Vail Electronics on 6/23/2010 12:16 PM
Vail Electronics is proud to be able to offer a new and very affordable home automation module.
By Vail Electronics on 5/7/2010 12:13 PM
Carbon monoxide (CO) is the number one cause of poisoning deaths in the United States. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, “For the period 1999-2004, an average of 439 persons died annually from unintentional, non–fire-related CO poisoning (range: 400 in 1999 to 473 in 2003).”(http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/299/9/1011) Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas; the initial effects are similar to altitude sickness (headache, lightheadedness, dizziness, shortness of breath) and are often ignored until it is too late.
By Vail Electronics on 4/26/2010 12:11 PM
Good news or those of you with a Netflix account and Wii console, you can now instantly stream Netflix movie or TV episode through your Wii. While this service has been available to Sony PS3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 for some time, Netflix just recently began shipping the disk needed to enable this function on the Wii console.
By Vail Electronics on 3/5/2010 12:05 PM
We are all thinking of ways to save money, and it’s also the time of year when part-time residents are putting their homes into “hibernation.” As a part of this process thermostats are turned down, electrical devices are unplugged, and some take the added steps of suspending their cable or satellite TV and telephone services.
By Vail Electronics on 2/18/2010 12:03 PM
Water leak detection is nothing new; people have been installing water detectors (“water bugs”) for years. These devices are typically connected to a monitored alarm panel. When the sensor gets wet, it triggers the alarm panel to call the monitoring company who then calls the homeowner or property manager. They must go to the house and turn off the water.